The label booklet is most widely used in the Agricultural Chemical product market for the on-pack delivery of the extended Product Information/Instructional booklet information material.
They look great and are user friendly, with the function for the user to remove the booklet and top label for easy use and retaining the base label on the product to meet with legislative requirements.
- Agricultural Chemical Market
- Point of Sale Promotions
- Promotional Competitions & Giveaways
- Menu & Cooking Ideas
- From 4pp up to 32pp of content
- Supplied on rolls for automatic application or easy manual application
- Total of 2 on pack label applications
- Suitable for low to high volume products
A label booklet is made up of three components:
- The Top Label (printed mono or multi-colour)
- The Booklet (saddle stitched)
- The Base Label (printed mono or multi-colour)